Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sneaking one in

Had to have a root canal this morning. UGH!

Feeling thrilled that I managed to make it to my Spynga class (spinning + yoga = bliss) early this morning before the endodontist. I was honest with myself and knew I wouldn't want to go after, so, even though I was a bit tired and grumpy (I'm not a big AM exerciser), I did it and it was great!

Also: last weigh-in day, I was down another pound. Very exciting. The progress is going well enough that I've felt brave enough to adjust my goal weight downward. As it is, my BMI is down to 26.2: so close to the healthy weight range (upper end 25). I'm now only "marginally overweight," which is hugely exciting and inspiring!

I owe a longer post, and will be back soon. Just wanted to make sure that no one doubts I'm sticking with it.

xo, Biblio
155/143/128

No comments:

Post a Comment